Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Reveal Day!!

Hi everyone! Today is Reveal Day for My Creative Scrapbook and I am so excited to share the four layouts that I created this month! I absolutely fell in love with my kit! It is filled with Carta Bella, Pink Paislee, Heidi Swapp & so much more!!  Here are the four layouts I created:



Plus I still have TONS more left to play with!  SO much for such a good price!!! Here is the kit that you can receive:

 So exciting isn't it??  You can see more amazing inspiration in the Design Team Gallery this month and don't forget to check the blog for upcoming tips and techniques to use for your kit!


3 comments:

Mendi Yoshikawa said...

You really rocked the kit this month (and every month for that matter). So many adorable details on all of these layouts and I adore the kit with those fun papers! :)

yanmaneee said...

yeezy boost
bape hoodie
curry 6
jordan shoes
yeezy boost 350
valentino shoes
michael kors outlet
louboutin shoes
curry 4
supreme new york

nechet said...

q6w97s7i74 c5e88z8p82 m2h97v4m71 k3c88l4n16 k7k22c4l67 u3j59x7v20