Friday, August 14, 2015

Watermelon2stamp & Die Set from the Stamps of Life!

Hi everyone!  Is summer winding down where you live?  It is here! Only a couple more weeks until the summer is over, and school begins (insert me jumping for joy!)... I thought today I would share a few projects I made with the watermelon2stamp and die set that was released last month! It is part of the monthly stamp and die club, but you CAN order now! How fun is that!!!  This is one of my favourite stamp sets so far... I mean... who doesn't love watermelon?!?

Here is a collage for all of you who like to pin this to pinterest:

Here are the three cards I made so far with this set:




So head on over to the Stamps of Life store and get yours today... or better yet... sign up for their club and you will never miss another cute stamp & die set again :)!

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeee these! LOVING the watermelons!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wooow! Beautiful post my dear!!! My new post on the blog!!! http://blondelafemme.blogspot.ru/2015/09/all-colors-of-autumn-at-sammydress.html please write a comment! Thank you so much!!! ))

yanmaneee said...

kyrie 4
nike cortez
yeezy boost 350
nike epic react
curry 5
hermes belt
moncler jackets
air max 97
nike vapormax
golden goose

pothay said...

more information best replica designer bags have a peek here luxury replica bags read replica designer backpacks